1.) Adopting a Paws in Prison dog
3.) Promoting the program: share information about PIP with your network and friends
5.) Making financial contributions to support the Paws in Prison Program:
5.1) YouCaring on-line fund raising
Many hands helping to secure the Paws in Prison Program into the future.
5.2) Amazon Smile :)
5.3) Pay Pal
To make it easy please use our Pay Pal account.
Send your donations to: Friends of Paws in Prison
5.4) Cafe Press
Buy a t-shirt or a mug or a cap
and show your support
5.5) Send a check made out to:
Friends of Paws in Prison, Inc.
206 S. Austin Street
Seguin, TX 78155
Let us know if you require additional information, or if you would like to discuss making a gift to the charity. Give a call at (830) 379-7000 or send an email to email@example.com.
6.) Donating needed items: we are always in need of the items listed below:
- Pupperoni's (used for training). We need these all the time!
- Best buddy Bits Training Treats (All Flavors).
- Bathroom rugs, rubber backed (to use as bedding in our crates)
- Toys, both rubber chew toys and stuffed animals, squeaky toys (these are favorites!)
- Chew bones, Nylabone, etc.
7.) Please mail your donated items or bring them to the following address:
Thunderpaws Canine Solutions
Attention: Friends of Paws in Prison, Inc.
206 S. Austin St.
Seguin, TX. 78155
Drop off times: 10am - 5pm Tuesday through Saturday
Call for more information: (830) 379-7000